Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Chance of showers, with a trustee forum a certainty.

 

It was bound to happen eventually.  After successive warm and sunny days over the long weekend, we are likely to see rain tomorrow.  It's been a great run so far weather wise for campaign 2022!

My day started and ended in the company of some LRSD folks- talking, sharing, listening and learning, with lots of laughter as well.  These are some of my greatest teachers and they have patience for my questions, always broadening my perspective and understanding with their answers and insight. 

Inbetween, I was walking Ward 3.  There were prolonged conversations along the way that allowed me further insight into what is on the minds of voters as it pertains to public education, but that naturally segued into municipal and provincial politics. 
 

The Louis Riel Teachers Association is hosting a candidate forum on October 17, which I will be participating in. 

They are working to live-stream as well, so connect with them on Twitter for updates. 

14 days until the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

In some ways it seems like school board elections were last week, when in reality almost 10 weeks have gone by.  The random and spur-of-the-...