As a school trustee I want to see policies and practices in place, and conversations happening, that center Indigenous histories, perspectives, stories, and ways of knowing. My own reconciliation journey is ongoing—one of continuous learning, listening, and striving to do better every single day.
Grounded by being a work in progress, fulfilled by serving my community, inspired by those who work and learn in LRSD.
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As a school trustee I want to see policies and practices in place, and conversations happening, that center Indigenous histories, perspectiv...
-
In some ways it seems like school board elections were last week, when in reality almost 10 weeks have gone by. The random and spur-of-the-...
-
What a beautiful day for getting some information out to residents of Ward 3. The campaign 'team' has expanded with Mom and Sis pit...
-
to everyone who assisted by walking (and walking) up driveways and stairs, in wind, rain, cold and heat to ensure information about who I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment