I stand in unwavering solidarity with the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, fully committed to advocating for their rights, dignity, safety, and authentic self-expression every single day.
Grounded by being a work in progress, fulfilled by serving my community, inspired by those who work and learn in LRSD.
Saturday, October 3, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I stand in unwavering solidarity with the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, fully committed to advocating for their rights, dignity, safety, and...
-
In some ways it seems like school board elections were last week, when in reality almost 10 weeks have gone by. The random and spur-of-the-...
-
What a beautiful day for getting some information out to residents of Ward 3. The campaign 'team' has expanded with Mom and Sis pit...
-
to everyone who assisted by walking (and walking) up driveways and stairs, in wind, rain, cold and heat to ensure information about who I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment